Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A little idea to pass time

For some reason, I have some problems when it comes to write down in English. All my sentences are so weird and strange. They never end up being what I want them to be ._. it makes writing my fics quite weird. Some suggested me to take a break, but i don't really want that option to be honest...
So it might be that the next chapter of LMY will take even more time. I am so sorry ._.

However, I thought that meanwhile, I could use a little thing to help me with my english that might be interesting and could pass the time until then. I will write a little event story and then I will give you the options with a poll of what you want to happen next. It will be about Rochu of course ^-^

It will be like a Poll-fic, and it could help me I think quq I also always really wanted to do something like that and I think I found the great program to have it! Hope you guys will enjoy quq

No comments:

Post a Comment