Thursday, January 29, 2015

Updates on the present situation!

Hey everyone!

Sorry to not have updating anything lately. I started my last semester and up until now it's not easy x,D

I just lack of motivation to start any projects and now I have a lot to do OTL

So I think I will be very busy at least until the end of February, so I am not sure when I can work on my stuff. I'll see what I can do, but for now I really just want to make sure my projects for school are okay and all because I really want this semester to be the last one! QwQ And the fact that I am having some classes during the week end until the end of February are making things difficult to organise.

So Anyway, this is my situation for now and I hope you can all understand TTUTT I am so sorry to not  being able to post anything, I know it's been a very long time, but as soon as I can, I will work on my fics and stuff again qwq I really miss working on my Rochu fics, it really feels like something is missing without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment