Sunday, March 15, 2015

It's been a while...

Hey guys,

I decided to a little update about informations about my stuff  because it's been a long time. I am sorry it takes a long time until I update my things.


I am during my (hopefully, if everything goes well) last month of University. And there is a lot to do and think about, so I might not have the time again to work on my fics and stuff for now. My projects are not going so well, and I have a lot to think about concerning the end of school and the beginning of searching for a real job in my field of study. Anyway, a lot of boring and tedious things to for me in the next few months. xD

But anyway, I'll see what I can do! Right now all this is making me really stressful, so I can't really keep my focus.

Anyway I just want to say that I am SO sorry about my absence and the time I take to update!! I know it really sucks but if it makes you guys feel a little better, I am not happy about it either x,DD
It's kinda like really busy and stress, it's not so great.  So I am definitely not having fun x,D

Anyway I wish you guys happy times qwq

No comments:

Post a Comment