Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy holidays everyone!!!

Just in case I won't have the chance to make a post later or tomorrow because I am quite busy, I want to wish everyone a happy holidays!

I hope you all spend a great day today and tomorrow with the people you love and who you cherish QuQ Merry Christmas to you all!!! x3

I started at the last minute a drabble of xmas RoChu!! Yay uwu But  I don't know if I will be finished on time. I am busy preparing for the big supper with my family for tonight and I just want to enjoy a very quiet and relaxing time with them today and tomorrow qwq Just spending time with them and not worrying about nothing else, because I don't know when will be the next time I can have such a nice time with them QuQ

Anyway, I am sorry about that all, I hope it doesn't matter much if I post the drabble on the following days guys and that you can understand QwQ

Have a happy holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment