Monday, December 22, 2014

Some news about Fics and art!

Hey guys!

Sorry for not updating in a while. My finales were last week and they were difficult @_@ but I finish with them Friday. I am using these last days before Christmas to prepare myself for the holidays, because I was just too busy during my finals and now I have to prepare a whole lot of stuff @_@

Anyway, I don't think I will be able to upload or finish something like fics or art soon or before the end of the New Year's. I am sorry ._. I just been extremely busy this semester since it's one of my last semester (only one more left if everything goes well!!!), I hope you guys understand.

Hopefully, I will be able to upload something soon after the news Years qwq I hope 2015 will be a good year and that we will have a beautiful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment