Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello there,

it's been a while isn't it.

At first, I want to thank everyone for their patience with me and for waiting for so long.

Secondly, I just wanted to say that if everything went alright and if I pass all my exams, that today was the day of my last school exam ever.

Hopefully everything went alright and that everything will be alright in the near future.

I still have two projects to give, so It's still not the "vacations" for me. But it's coming closer. I feel a little stressed about all that because I am entering yet into another big step of life so I can just hope everything will be alright for me and everyone else.

I will kindly ask for a little bit more of your patience because there are still some stuff I have to handle before I can work on my stuff (fanfics, fanarts etc.) again.

Thanks everyone ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment